Man claims his Apple AirPod implode at Florida

Share

He promptly took both AirPods out and set them on a bit of rec center hardware while he looked for help, however when he restored, the AirPod being referred to was roasted and broken separated. Although, Colon didn't actually see his AirPod burst into flame, he claims that by the time he got back, his right side AirPod had popped open leaving it charred with parts of white plastic turning grey.

Jason Colon was using Apple's high-end wireless AirPod earphones at the gym when they started to malfunction, sending smoke billowing out of the right Pod, according to outlet Channel 8 News.

He believes the battery was the cause of the problem. As for now, what are your thoughts on the AirPods blowing up on a Florida man? "I don't know what would've happened to my ear, but I'm sure since it hangs down, it could've been [my] earlobe".

"I don't know what would've happened to my ear", Colon said.

Hot Tea Linked to Esophageal Cancer Risk
Dr Lv said: 'The present study found evidence of increased oesophageal cancer risk with higher tea temperatures. China: Do you take hot tea? Smoking tobacco and consuming alcohol also increase cancer risk.

"That's the craziest thing I ever went through". "I didn't see it happen but it was already fried. You can see fire harm", he told WFLA. "My ear lobes could've been burnt", he said.

In 2016, South Korean manufacturer Samsung's flagship Galaxy Note 7 was hit by a spate of exploding batteries. Apple is likely to investigate the incident, but just don't hold your breath in learning about their findings.

This isn't the first case of a popular product bursting into flames.

With the AirPods, Apple has created a bold new kind of wireless headphone, removing the annoyances of struggling to pair and remembering to turn them off to avoid battery drain.

Share