Kevin Spacey investigated by Scotland Yard over second sexual assault allegation

Share

THE MET POLICE in London are investigating another allegation of sexual assault made against Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey.

Scotland Yard confirmed officers from the Child Abuse and Sexual Offences Command are investigating the complaint. It comes after the Old Vic Theatre revealed 20 complaints of "inappropriate behaviour" against their former Artistic Director.

Police had already begun investigating an alleged assault on a young man that took place in 2008 in Lambeth, the London borough where The Old Vic is located and where Spacey had a residence.

Spacey worked as the Old Vic's artistic director from 2004 to 2014.

At least 20 allegations of sexual assault have been made against the USA star and now the British police is looking into another case against him.

A series of accusations have been leveled against the American since fellow actor Anthony Rapp alleged Spacey tried to seduce him when he was 14.

'Baby Fed' no more: Dimitrov wins ATP Finals
The momentum back with him, Goffin broke the following game for a 4-3 lead and calmly closed out the set. Dimitrov was more clinical, striking in the sixth game to take control of the third set.

In a statement released today, authorities said that another allegation had been made to them on Friday.

In response to the claims, Spacey issued a post on Twitter in which he wrote that he did not remember the alleged incident and also announced he is living as a gay man.

Cavazos - who has been in Rush and Doctor Who - said at the time: "There are many of us who have a "Kevin Spacey story".

"This clearly unacceptable and The Old Vic truly apologises for not creating an environment or culture where people felt able to speak freely".

Alleged victim, Daniel Beal said that Spacey showed him his penis in public when he was 19, before giving him his £5,000 watch to buy his silence.

This allegation was brought to the attention of police last Friday.

Share